Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I should be doing other things..I'm typically not the procrastinator..

Man, being sick tires you out fast.

I've been cleaning, and organizing and it took everything out of me, so I sat down.  and I am not procrastinating by hanging out with my friends Ella, Frank,and Michael.  They make some pretty good jazz music..

I can't believe fall break is over..my head screams "NO!!This can't be it!", Alas, it is.  School starts again tomorrow. Back to Routine (which in a sense will be nice). School. only 3 1/2 semesters left..  At least this week is short. And Inauguration day for Dr. Nyquist is Friday. I'm working some catering event for the school that night..I honestly have nooo idea what's going on. One thing at a time I guess.

My fall break wasn't all I hoped and dreamed thanks to my uninvited guest Sinus infection and his guest of honor Vertigo.. Last night was still fun though with "Loaded Questions", and I did get to sleep a lot  this weekend:) And my friends are just fabulous. Absolutely fabulous.

Oh, and I also started re-memorizing the book of James.  I'm halfway through chapter 2! I guess sometimes its takes things like sickness to realize I need to be doing this.  The Lord has been good to me, in more than one way this weekend.  I should stop procrastinating, and head onto homework and bed.  Maybe I'll skip to the latter..Tomorrow is a loaded day..(I really like the word loaded since last night..I think of baked potatoes).

No comments:

Post a Comment