Saturday, October 17, 2009

Moving is never easy.

Goodbye wordpress, I am sorry your gadgets were too complicated and your templates, frankly not expressive of pretty enough. Also, blogspot has spell check, a major plus for one with slight dyslexia..(hmm..I can't believe I just admitted that) It was not an easy decision to make, but alas, I have chosen to move to blogspot.  This new place is simple, and pretty.  I like it here. Welcome home. I'll start off with a lighter post..

Sidenote: I will try and figure out if I can transfer all my old posts over here..surely there is a way? But will I be patient enough to figure it out..

"Fall break" aka: four day weekend, is here.  Its quiet.  I accomplished alot of reading for classes today, as well as caught up on some sleep.  I am about to go watch a movie with some fun girlfriends.  I haven't had to set foot in the cold today. Its been a fairly good day. I can't complain.  Tomorrow is busy, Monday, kinda..Tuesday will consist of coffee, thrift stores, friends, laughter and fun.  No school, work, or teaching.   Tuesday will be the goal I am focused on getting to..Who would've ever thought a Tuesday could finally be restful for the first time in my life? Until next semester, I love Tuesday.

I am grateful for today, missions conference, and my first season of fall.  I can say at least I have been somewhat content today..working on it

No comments:

Post a Comment