Friday, December 4, 2009

I love that rock. I just gotta have it back.

Life has taken me over.

One week left of classes. Finals. Home again.

Brief re-cap of whats up. I got to go home for Thanksgiving. Loved it. I love my family. Now I am back in Chicago trying to wrap up. This week came full force. I have worked my tail off. My room reflects my week, that is to say it is a chaotic mess. I don't like it. Its full of unclean laundry, unmade bed, papers, books, unopened mail and other clutter. I began to clean it up earlier, but I stopped and decided to finally rest. I haven't blogged, or read blogs in about a month. I just need to take a breather. Tonight is a no study night for me:) Today made me slightly irritable, due the fire-alarm going of during my dictation test and having to finish in the SDR. Not cool. The day did improve, and can I just say that I need to be more grateful? Yesterday, literally, God answered a prayer, as I was praying. I am currently in a waiting process for a job. I have one first interview, and a second interview for another job next week. My first payment is scraped by..But God provides.

Well, I am anxious to read about the lives about my friends, get in my cozy PJ's, and make a nice cup of tea, with maybe some popcorn to accompany it.

No comments:

Post a Comment