Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Less than 24.

24 More hours,
or less
Waiting is hard.
This decision is hard.
This decision is big.
Many prayers.
Many tears.
God works in the oddest of ways.
His timing is way off from mine,
but His is perfect.
I must trust this.
I think I know the answer, but
patience requires me to wait.
Thank you blog,
for hearing me out.
Thank you Jesus for carrying me through,
Thank you for this week,
for having to decide,
making me be a grown up
and not choosing the easy way out with an automatic "no"
This has been a trying week,
Surreal.
And then some.
Exciting, frightning, wonderful, terrifying,
all at once.
Too good to be true,
but it is true.
This is really happening,
This could be..
Unexpected,
indeed.
Overhelming,
Oh yes.
Tears of joy, agony, stress and pain,
so much to take in at once,
all questions to be answered,
what is left?
To give an answer..
And tomorrow,
I shall.

No comments:

Post a Comment