Thursday, June 30, 2011

Today might win an award for being the slowest day ever..

I am grateful to be working, but I prefer to nanny over HR office. The office just sits. Not many applications coming through and the phones aren't really ringing.

I like getting paid to play with Nurf guns, and baseballs. Writing funny stories, making up songs...thats where it is.

Only one month left of that. Well, for a year. Maybe not completely, ESL with Children does give opportunity for creativity. Probably not the nurf guns though..

I purchase the plane ticket next week. Sorting my things begins this weekend.
2 pages left then I am finished with Moody.

Kids are here for camp. Memories. *chills* I think back and wonder if I really was that obnoxious as a teen. yikes.

Allergies on the rise.

I want to take a nap..but after this I go babysit. Its worth it.

I want to run some laps around this building. That would be socially inappropriate..I'd be the "norm breaker". Thats just unprofessional.

Tip: Apply for the job. You cannot get it because "God told you to apply." we need an app.

I am shot. brain dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment